Hot Pursuit Remix Competition
Early in 2012 Hospital will be releasing a Camo & Krooked remix album featuring plenty of established talent from Drum + Bass and beyond remixing tracks from the recent album “Cross The Line”. Your remix of Hot Pursuit could be part of this. All you need to do is download the parts for the track, create your remix in any style you like and submit it to us for listening.
Then work on your remix and deliver it to us as a 320 mp3 before the deadline of Monday 16th January 2012.
- Your remix can be any style of music you choose and can be as similar or different to the original as you wish. We will pick the best and most interesting remix, so use your imagination.
- If you publicise a full-length version of your remix before a winner is picked we are much less likely to choose your track, even if it’s really good.
- Winning means that your remix will appear on the album with full credit to you. Winning the competition does not entail any form of financial reward for entrants.
- Entering the remix competition implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are legally binding. Hospital reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- Please do not submit unfinished tracks or ‘works in progress’. These will be automatically disqualified.
- We will not be able to enter into ‘feedback’ conversations about your entries, so please do not request this.
- You may enter more than one remix.
- You may use as many or as few of the samples provided as you see fit and you may add as much of your own content as you wish.
- The winning track must be provided in either WAV or AIFF format prior to mastering.
- The competition closes at midnight on Monday 16th January 2012.
- The winner will be selected after the closing date at the discretion of Hospital Records whose decision is final.
- All parts made available to download, and all parts downloaded remain the property of Hospital Records. All remixes completed, whether submitted in this competition or not, remain the property of Hospital Records. No exploitation, or distribution of remixes shall be permitted without the sole written consent of Hospital Records.
- No purchase necessary and no proof of purchase required.
- Hospital Records decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
- Hospital Records reserves the right to verify the eligibility of applications.
- The winner’s name may be published on Hospitalrecords.com, Hospital Records’ social networks after the closing date of the competition. Hospital Records has the right to contact the winners for permission to involve them in any post prize-giving publicity and the winner agrees to such activities and shall make themselves reasonably available for such purposes.
- Your entry must not infringe on the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, or rights of privacy or publicity, or other intellectual property rights.
- Hospital Records reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this competition at anytime without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on camoandkrooked.com / other platforms
- The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by the law of England & Wales.
- Prize is subject to final selection. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Hospital Records retains the right to offer an alternative prize.